sabato 5 gennaio 2013

#131 many news!!

New! New! New! New!
Hello girls today have many new!!!
Let's start with the skin of: .::WoW Skins::. Musa, shades: vanilla, caramel and chocolate, 6 make ups..I love!!
Then the new dress: [M.o.w] Knitted Dress, available in other colors (I chose the ones I like)
And finally these delicious boots:*JeSyLiLO*Flat Ankle Boots* (these also available in other colors)
I hope you're happy as I am for these wonderful news, visit the following stores you can find what works for you ... kiss

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Musa Vanilla
Dress: [M.o.w] Knitted Dress -Black
Boots: *JeSyLiLO*Flat Ankle Boots* Black

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Musa Caramel
Dress: [M.o.w] Knitted Dress -Light Blue- 
Boots: *JeSyLiLO*Flat Ankle Boots* Mocha

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Musa Chocolate
Dress: [M.o.w] Knitted Dress -Cute Pink- 
Boots: *JeSyLiLO*Flat Ankle Boots* Cream

Thank designer for suppor!! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento